Friday, June 12, 2009

The GREATEST!!


Ryan and I went to visit my Grandparents yesterday and had a great time playing and chatting! He explored their house like the curious, busy little guy he is! My Grandparents are the greatest people I know...they are so generous and kind, and just genuinely interested in the well-being of their family. Anyone who knows My Grandma Johnnie knows she will never let you leave her house empty handed! Ryan left with some great gifts from his GREAT Grandma!We love you guys and thank you for all you do!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awhhh! how cool he gets to know them. This is Aunt Jo and Aunt Sue, it was so great to see you all today!!! You are a very beautiful family and we are very very proud of all three of you!! What a wonderful thing you did for your grandparents Jamie... Thank you for being the great girl you are and "thank you" for taking time for us!! We love you very much!!!! Please, please let us know when graduation is!!!!!!!!

    Lots and lots of love and admiration,

    jo and sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! Thanks again for the gifts. Abbey made me promise to wash her cool Roxy shirt!

    ReplyDelete