Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Angel!

My baby is 6 months old today! I can't believe that..

Where did 6 months go?

The most amazing, wonderful experience I have ever had, has been the last 6 months of knowing and loving this most perfect little soul. I could have never imagined loving someone so much with all of my heart. All I have to do is look at his precious face and every little thing that ails me, melts away. I have said it here before and I will say it again...we are so blessed to have such a wonderful little guy for a son. God has really rewarded us.


A Mommy's Poem

You little one are mommy's heart
I knew it right from the start
the way you hold my finger tight,
when we're alone late at night.
When I cradle you in my arms
you smile and show all your charms.
Then you drift off to sleep
sometimes I can’t help but weep,
how lucky I have become
to actually be the chosen one.
To have and hold a child like you
now life seems to good to be true.
So I look up at the sky so blue
and thank the heavens for giving me you!


We Love You Buds!!!

2 comments:

  1. STOP! he is so darn cute. Grandma said she ran into you the other day and how cute he was. She was jealous he smiled more for her friend than her!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beleive he is already 6 months old! Time flies the older you get. Enjoy every moment, before you know it you will be celebrating his first birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete